Checking out a church can feel a little awkward, like the first day of school. It’s true for all of us! Let me help. Here are a few things to know about Westminster Chapel:
- We don’t have life all figured out, but we believe we know who does. Let me tell you right away that we don’t have it all figured out. We are far from perfect! We believe Jesus is everything. He lived the perfect life and is our real and living hope.
- We genuinely care about you. Sure, we don’t know each other yet, but we don’t have to know you to care about you. Your story matters to us. We want to invest in you and your relationship with God.
- Your kids will love it here. We work hard to invest in the lives of children and students. We take ministry with the next generation very seriously.
- This is an inter-generational community. We all need to be deeply connected to those who are a little ahead of us in life and those just behind us. Life is richer in this kind of community!
- We are diverse. Westminster is a community of people from all over the world. We know we are better together and there is unity in diversity.
Thanks for taking the time to read this little note. I can’t wait to meet you soon! Click Here to learn more about our beliefs, or scroll on to meet our ministry team:
Our staff team is full of people with different backgrounds, interests, and talents! Hover a picture to find out more, or click on a name to connect by email.