The Senior Pastor shall serve as the chief shepherd and overseer of this church, teaching, leading, and nurturing the congregation and staff. The main responsibilities shall be to communicate God’s Word, minister to the spiritual needs, and provide biblical leadership for the church and its people.
Think you’re a great fit for this role? Consider becoming a candidate.
Do you love children and are available to work short or occasional hours? We have immediate openings for Childcare Workers, 1 – 2 days a week. Applications available below or in the church office. Questions may be directed to Sondra Beck (425.747.1461, Ext 143). Let us hear from you!
The Childcare Associate is an employee who is able to care for the Children of Westminster Chapel.
Reports to: Respective ministry department who assigns them to a job. The Childcare Associate is responsible to the standards of care as stated in the Childcare Packet. The Family Ministry Department has oversight as it relates to the care for families.
The Childcare Associate is responsible for providing excellent childcare services for the ministries of Westminster Chapel.
* Represent the appropriate department for which you are assigned
* Follow Family Ministry Childcare packet rules and guidelines
* Be able to lift at least 25lbs.
* Follow Westminster Chapel handbook employee guidelines
* Be on time to assignments and prepared in order to be successful for your specific ministry needs
* Clean up after your ministry use for the next ministry that will occupy the room
* Be forthright with circumstances that might compromise your ability to serve children and their families
* Provide at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to make it to an assignment
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Part-time, Hourly
This is a short-hour, as needed position. Schedule may vary, as determined by the ministry in need of childcare. Wages are paid as hours are worked, without benefit of sick leave, vacation, and holiday pay.
INTERPERSONAL RELATIONS/TEAM WORK:
* Demonstrate initiative by anticipating needs and solutions.
* Demonstrate flexibility in response to unexpected changes in work flow and production situations.
* Communication, cooperation, and assistance are given promptly and in a courteous manner to pastors, co-workers, volunteers, the congregation, and the public.
* A standard of excellence in ministry and accountability will be maintained at all times.
This job description is not all-inclusive and may be added to verbally or in writing by the employee’s supervisor at any time.
Please forward completed applications and any accompanying information to
Sondra Beck at email@example.com.