WESTMINSTER ONLINE WOMEN’S CONFERENCE
One event on October 10, 2020 at 9:00 AM
The Life-Giving Path
What has your path looked like lately? Spend time being refreshed, refilled, and renewed on the next step on your journey.
- Friday 10/2: Conference Launch at 7 pm – Online
- 10/3 – 10/9: – Self paced lessons at home (with videos and workbook)
- Saturday 10/10: Conference Finale starting at 9am – Online
Cost is $10.
What you’ll receive:
- A WELCOME KIT in the mail including a 20+ page booklet with worksheets and activities.
- Access to 2 LIVE EVENTS: Conference Launch on 10/2 and the Conference Finale on 10/10.
- 5 SELF-PACED LESSONS and VIDEOS you can do at your own pace.
Invite friends to join you and discuss.
We hope you’ll invite a friend! This conference is designed for you if:
- Your current path has been difficult, confusing, or unsatisfying.
- You’ve been so busy caring for everyone else that you’ve had a hard time listening for God’s voice.
- You’d like to be refreshed and refilled, so you’re pouring from an overflowing cup.
Please sign up by 9/23 so we can mail you your Welcome Kit. (After 9/23, your booklet may not arrive before the conference.) All participants will have access to PDF versions of the worksheets.
Unfortunately, we’re not able to mail the Welcome Kit outside the U.S. Thanks for your understanding!
About the Speaker:
Kelly Lee-Creel is a writer and author who attends Westminster Chapel. She loves Bible study and taking photos of paths.
Questions? Contact Jenny at email@example.com