Ecclesiastes: Life in Perspective – God In Perspective
Ecclesiastes 5:1-7, 12:9-14 | Ryan Falls, Senior Pastor
Don’t put God in perspective, make Him your perspective
I. Permission to fear
II. More listening, less pretending
III. Lift up your eyes
- What is the difference between putting God in perspective and making him your perspective?
- What are some things or people you fear?
- What does it practically look like to fear God?
- When you think about your walk with Jesus, do you spend more time talking or listening?
- What are some of the ways we pretend in our spiritual lives? What motivates our pretending?
- In what ways do you need to lift your eyes right now?