Ecclesiastes: Life in Perspective – Living Life Backward
Ryan Falls, Senior Pastor
i. Framing it up (1:1-11, 12:8-14)
a. Wisdom is…
b. The teacher
c. The structure
d. The search and the enigma
e. Hope abounds
ii. Dealing with Death (2:12-23, 12:1-7)
a. The problem it poses
b. The perspective it offers
iii. So What…
a. Live life backward
b. New opportunities
- How do you define wisdom? What does the Bible have to say about it?
- What are some areas of life wherein you struggle to have the perspective Scripture would call you to?
- What are some of the ways you see either yourself or others searching for meaning in life and the meaning of life? How do those questions relate to God and the Bible?
- How does our world relate to death? How do you?
- What does it look like to live life backward?
- What are your takeaways from the message? What are some of your major thoughts shaping how you will approach 2021?