Jan 24, 2021 | Categories: Ecclesiastes.
ECCLESIASTES: LIFE IN PERSPECTIVE – The Gift of the Good Life | Ryan Falls
Ecclesiastes: Life in Perspective
The Gift of the Good Life
Ecclesiastes 2 | Ryan Falls
I. Stop grasping for the good life (2:1-23)
- Wisdom alone isn’t enough
- Work cannot achieve that which it seems to promise
- We can’t recreate paradise
- Pleasure won’t make us happy
II. Enjoy God’s gifts (2:24-26)
- Put your work in perspective
- 300,000 gifts and counting
- How do many in our world conceive of “the good life”?
- In what ways do you find yourself frustrated by work?
- What are some ways you can put your work in perspective?
- Describe the best meal you’ve had in the last 6 months. What do experiences like that reveal about God? How can you learn find deeper enjoyment in his gifts?