Feb 21, 2021 | Categories: I AM.
I AM: The Bread of Life | Ryan Falls
I AM: The Bread of Life
John 6:25-35 | Ryan Falls, Senior Pastor
I. Framing it all up (20:30-31)
II. Our unstoppable hunger (6:25-27)
III. The necessity of Jesus (6:28-35)
IV. The appetite of faith (6:35)
- What words might you finish this statement with(be honest): I am _____? What will it look like to study these statements of Jesus and how might they impact the way you see yourself?
- How do your desires/appetites reveal to you your deeper spiritual hunger?
- When Jesus says he is the bread of life, what does this show you about his identity?
- What does this statement teach us about the nature of faith?
- How are you satisfying your deep hunger for God right now?