I Am – The Way, The Truth, and The Life
John 14:1-14 | Matt Conrad, Executive Pastor
I Am: The way, and the truth, and the Life – John 14:1-14
Today is Palm Sunday – Luke 19:28-40
- The crowd gathered on the Mount of Olives worshiped Jesus for who He truly is.
- Seeing Jesus for who He is has been the purpose of our study of the “I am” statements recorded in the gospel of John.
- Today’s focus – “I am the way, and the truth, and the life” (John 14:6).
I. Jesus is the way – John 14:1-5
II. Jesus is the truth – John 14:7-11
III. Jesus is the life – John 14:12-14
Conclusion: Don’t miss it – Luke 19:41-44
- Why is Palm Sunday an important day for us remember? What significance does it hold for our faith?
- Why do you think Jesus is weeping over the city of Jerusalem (Luke 19:41-44)? What would make Him weep in our world today?
- What is one new thing you learned today about what it means for Jesus to be the way, the truth, and the life? How can you apply this to your life and faith?
- Why do you think Jesus told His disciples, “Let not your hearts be troubled” (John 14:1)? Where could you apply these words to your life today?