Pastor Gary Gulbranson
Have you ever brought someone to Jesus? What was the result of that encounter?
We exist as a church…”to LEAD people into loving and life-changing relationships with God and with each other.” Mark 2:1-12 records an incident in which four men brought their physically broken friend to Jesus. Jesus offered this friend loving and life-changing care.
I find six components of life-changing care in this healing encounter with Jesus.
- Component #1 – Awareness: What do I see?
- Component #2 – Acknowledgement: What do I know?
III. Component #3 – Advocacy: What will I do?
- Component #4 – Acceptance: Whom will I trust?
- Component #5 – Appreciation: What will I celebrate?
- Component #6 – Accountability: Who pays for the roof?
Conclusion: Healing “Godstyle” – Jesus brought forgiveness and wholeness in one package.