A. THREE BLINDERS (3 C’s)
B. WHY OUR FAMILIES MUST SEE THE VALUE
IN THIS OPPORTUNITY:
1. STATISTICALLY S_______________ thing to do
2. SCRIPTURALLY S_______________ thing to do
3. STUNNINGLY S_______________ thing to do
4. STRATEGICALLY S_______________ thing to do
Questions for reflection:
1. In what way(s) have you realized how critical it is for God to “open our eyes to see”? Is there anything in particular He opened your eyes to see during today’s message? What are you going to do about it?
2. Have you really given thought to what your “food” is? What does that tell you?
3. What statistic, scripture, story or strategy grabbed your attention most? Why?
4. How may God be inviting you (and your family) to engage with “the world that has come to your doorsteps,” right in your neighborhood?
5. Would you (and your family) consider reading a book or taking a course to know more, go deeper and prayerfully take action?
[Explore more at www.isionline.org or www.ismc.ca or www.thinkingoutsidethewindow.com]