Ephesians 3:14-21 :: Christian Vision
I. What it’s like (20-21)
II. How it grows (14-17a)
A. The work is prayer
B. The need is strength
C. The place is within
III. Where it thrives (17b-19)
A. The soil of love
B. Full of God
- What role does vision play in your life? In all honestly, what is your vision currently shaped by?
- What is surprising about vision in the life of a Christian according to the doxology in vs. 20-21? How have you been surprised by God?
- Today we said that the real work of the Christian life is prayer. What does this mean? How are you staying connected to God through prayer right now?
- Paul prays that the Ephesians would be strengthened by the Spirit in their inner being. Why do you think Paul prayed this way? How does resonate with you right now?
- Ephesians 3:17b-19 is one of the most incredible statements regarding the profound nature of God’s love and our need to know it. What does it look like for you to be rooted in God’s love?