Nov 8, 2020 | Categories: Sublime.
SUBLIME: Ephesians – Week 23 | Ryan Falls
SUBLIME: Ephesians – The Art of War | Ryan Falls
- Covered in Truth
- Protected by righteousness
- Gospel shoes
- Shielded by faith
- Seizing our salvation
- Wielding God’s word
Standing to Engage
- On the defense
- On the attack
- What does it look like to be “battle ready” as we engage in spiritual warfare? When should we put on the armor of God?
- What does it look like for you to engage the battle with truth? Why is this belt so important?
- What role does the breastplate of righteousness play as we armor up? Why is it so important to:
- Trust in the righteousness that God gave through Jesus’ work on our behalf(Romans 3:21-26)?
- Put on the “new self” of Ephesians 4:24 and engage the world with character and integrity?
- When Paul talks about the readiness given by the gospel of peace, what is he talking about? How could this relate to the peace he talks about in Ephesians 2:11-22?
- As we take up the shield of faith, how do we appropriate the promises of God in our own lives? What are the promises of God that you rely up on a daily basis?
- What is salvation? Why does Paul tell us to use it as a part of our armor?
- Why is God’s Word our primary weapon to engage the kingdom of darkness?
- As we engage in this battle
- What does it look like to be on the defense?
- On the attack?