Nov 15, 2020 | Categories: Sublime.
SUBLIME: Ephesians – Week 24 | Ryan Falls
SUBLIME: Ephesians – The art of war, Part 2 | Ryan Falls
Shielded by faith – is there vulnerability to attack or protection in God’s promises?
- God our shield(Genesis 15:1, Psalm 4:8. 5:12, 18:2)
- Faith isn’t for safety
- Fear is faith’s opportunity
- Trusting in the promises of God
Seizing our salvation – is there real dependence?
- Salvation is our reality
- Past – Ephesians 2:8-9
- Present – 1 Corinthians 1:18
- Future – Romans 5:9
- Know your position of power(Ephesians 1:3, 19-21, 6:12)
God’s Word – What is my weapon of choice?
- Learn to wield your weapon – Hebrews 4:12
- How to talk back to the enemy – Matthew 4:1-11
- What have been some of your major takeaways as we’ve studied Paul’s letter to the Ephesians?
- As we take up the shield of faith, how do we appropriate the promises of God in our own lives? What are the promises of God that you rely up on a daily basis?
- What is salvation? Why does Paul tell us to use it as a part of our armor?
- Why is God’s Word our primary weapon to engage the kingdom of darkness?
- As we engage in this battle
- What does it look like to be on the defense?
- On the attack?