1. God’s Design
2. Rating our dating
3. The mystery of marriage
• How does God’s design differ from our culture’s when it comes to marriage?
• Marriage is a covenant relationship in which we make sacred promises to one another and God to love one another body, mind, and soul. Why is this important?
• Let’s never forget that our God is a God of grace. About 1 in 2 marriages end in divorce, and though it’s not God’s ultimate plan for marriage, the Bible certainly provides grounds for divorce. How has divorce touched your life? What has God taught you through these experiences?
• What stands out to you about the narrative of Genesis 2:18-25?
• How do you think about dating? How has this shaped your life? Your parenting?
• What are the most important things someone should look for in a husband or wife?
• Marriage points to so much more than the relationship itself. How does this help us to think well about:
– Our own marriages?
– Our relationship with the Lord?