Welcome Home to Westminster!
Here are a few key points you should know about attending services in person:
Our 9AM and 10:45AM Sunday services are open to in-person attendance. Choose the time that works best for you.
While our goal is to make attending in person as safe as possible, we always encourage everyone to participate in the way that makes sense for you. Whether together online or in person, we are one church family.
CURRENT HEALTH GUIDELINES
On campus, the following health precautions are being observed:
- Masks are required indoors for everyone over age 2, whether vaccinated or not, according to local mandate. Exceptions are noted below.
- Masks are optional outdoors, but recommended for crowded outdoor settings.
- The side sections of the sanctuary main floor are set to allow socially distanced seating. The center section and balcony areas are set for open seating.
Some people do not need to wear masks, including:
- Babies and toddlers under age 2 should never wear cloth face coverings. Children ages 2-4 are encouraged to wear a face covering with adult supervision.
- Anyone with a disability that makes it hard for them to wear or remove a face covering.
- Anyone who is deaf and moves their face and mouth to communicate.
- Anyone who has been advised by a medical professional to not wear a face covering because of personal health issues.
- Anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, or unable to remove the face covering without help.
We will continue to evaluate these guidelines and will post future updates here.
If you have any questions please reach out to us at gro.r1635295785etsni1635295785mtsew1635295785@ofni1635295785.