ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
“There’s a Monster Under My Bed!!! Shining God’s Light on My Fears!” presented by the MrJ Band. Join us for worship, teaching, crafts, snacks, games and more!
VBS is August 5-8, 2019 from 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM and is for children going into 1st-5th grade in Fall 2019. Cost is $15/child or $30/family. Cost includes a T-shirt for each student. Registration is limited to 350 students. Children of volunteers attend for FREE.
Students will need to bring a NUT FREE lunch in a disposable container each day.
Questions? Contact Martha Clay.
VBS volunteers start as young as going into 6th grade and there is no age limit. It is a fun way to impact the lives of children and their families. There are many ways to volunteer so there are opportunities for everyone! Each volunteer is put on a team for the week, depending on the role they are doing during VBS. Most volunteers need to be available from 9:45 AM until 2:45 PM from August 5-8. Additionally, volunteers must attend one of two VBS Orientations on August 4 (12:15 – 2:00 PM or 5:30 – 7:00 PM) so that all the VBS Volunteers are on the same team.
In addition to opportunities during VBS, we also have some volunteer opportunities that are in support of VBS but outside of the hours of VBS. These opportunities include volunteers who help with set up, tear down, Wednesday’s Family Night, and the Celebration Dessert on Thursday afternoon.
More information about each VBS volunteer opportunity is available online HERE. Thank you for volunteering.
All volunteers are guaranteed a spot for their children going into 1st – 5th grades at VBS for FREE. We have a special program for Staff Children who are not old enough for VBS. These staff children should be signed up as part of their parent’s volunteer registration.
Questions? Contact Martha
Please note: All volunteers must have a current background check on file (Adults 18+) or complete a student application (grades 6-12) as part of the registration process.
Donations of items needed for VBS allow us to keep the cost of VBS affordable.
Donations of items needed for VBS allow us to keep the cost of VBS affordable. Donations should be returned to the Children’s Lobby on Sundays or the church office during the week before July 28. Thank you for being willing to donate.
- Complete Costco Donation List
- Costco gift card – any amount
- Skinny Pop popcorn (14 oz.) – need 16
- Soft Drinks of any variety (12 oz., 24-36/case) – need 15
- Kirkland Signature Funhouse Treats Candy – need 15
- Fruit by the Foot Fruit Roll Ups (48 count) – need 10
- Quaker Simply Granola – 10 bags
- Colored Sharpies (24 count) – need 10
- Rice Krispy Treats (54 count) – need 8
- Pringles Potato Chips, Original, 0.67 oz, 60-count – need 8
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers, Cheddar, 58 oz – need 8
- Granola Bars (Quaker or Kirkland Signature) – 8 boxes
- Dixie Cups 3oz. (600 count) – need 6
- Plain M&Ms (56 oz. pkg.) – need 6
- Solo Paper Hot Cup, 8 oz, 200 ct. – need 6
- Sandwich-sized Ziploc bags (500 count) – need 5
- Honey Maid Graham Crackers 14.4 oz, 4-count – need 5
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate, 1.55 oz, 36 ct. – need 5
- Solo Forks (500 count) – need 2
- Solo Knives (500 count) – need 2
- Kirkland Signature Napkins (1040 count) – need 3
- Gum (multipacks) – need 2
- Amazon – any amount
- Costco – any amount
- Starbucks – any amount
Amazon Donation List – donate an item off this list and it will be shipped directly to Westminster.
425/747-1461, x. 167 (Tues. – Fri.)