Spread more Joy!
1. Read Scripture, do a search on God’s many promises and reflect on them.
2. Ask a friend to pray for you, ask how you can pray for that friend.
3. Spend some focused (non-interrupted, non-phone) time with your family.
4. Go for a walk on the beach, a local hike, a walk around the neighborhood – not to accomplish a task, but to enjoy it.
5. Make a list of things that bring you joy.
6. Compliment someone.
7. Discover what brings other people joy (ask them!).
8. Smile at someone.
9. Hum a hymn or a favorite worship song as you shop.
10. Listen to this Bible Project Video on Joy.
11. Reflect on what the angel said, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause GREAT JOY for all the people.” Luke 2:10