IN-PERSON SERVICE SIGNUP
Welcome Home to Westminster!
Here are a few key points you should know about attending services in person:
It is necessary to re-register each week that you wish to attend, and reservation spaces are limited. Currently our 9AM Sunday service is open to in-person attendance.
While our goal is to make attending in person as safe as possible, we always encourage everyone to participate in the way that makes sense for you. In particular, for anyone in a high-risk group, we encourage you to continue to stay home and participate online. Whether together online or in person, we are one church family.
On campus, the following health precautions are being observed in accord with state guidelines:
- Use of masks at all times on campus
- Digital temperature checks on arriving
- Being checked in from a reservation list
- Observing 6′ social distancing
WHAT TO EXPECT
The first thing to expect whenever we come together is that God will invite each of us to grow in listening and loving like Jesus!
In support of this, you’ll also find specific practices in place to help keep us all healthy, including:
- Checking in upon arrival in the main foyer
- Being guided by an usher to and from your seat
- Wearing a mask at all times
- Sitting together with all members of your household, including parents and children
- No food or drink being available (communion will be served in individual packaging on communion Sundays)
Wondering what it’s like to come back to church in person? Let Pastor Steve show you!
We will continue to evaluate these guidelines and will post here if any changes become necessary. Click here to see our complete Welcome Home plan.
If you have any questions please reach out at gro.r1618913030etsni1618913030mtsew1618913030@ofni1618913030.