Welcome to our in-person service signup page!
While our goal is to make attending in person as safe as possible, we always encourage everyone to participate in the way that makes sense for you. In particular, for anyone in a high-risk group, we encourage you to continue to stay home and participate online. Whether together online or in person, we are one church family.
Here are a few key points you should know about participating in person:
It is necessary to re-register each week that you wish to attend, and reservation spaces are limited. Currently only our 9AM service is open to in-person attendance.
Health precautions will be observed in accord with state guidelines, including:
- Use of masks at all times on campus
- Digital temperature checks on arriving
- Being checked in from a reservation list
- Observing 6′ social distancing
WHAT TO EXPECT
The format for in-person services is a work in progress, as we all navigate this time together. Still, it’s certain your Sunday-morning experience will be a little different than it’s been in the past, including:
- Checking in upon arrival in the main foyer
- Being guided by an usher to and from your seat
- Wearing a mask at all times, including during worship
- Sitting together with all members of your household, including parents and children
- No food or drink being available (communion will be served in individual packaging on communion Sundays)
If you have any questions please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again and see you Sunday!
Use the links below to register for service attendance:
For more information about Welcome Home, visit our gathering stage plan page.